Sunday, August 1, 2010

moms take on Project 120 in 12

My hope for this project is that our kids will learn some interesting facts about the state they live in......I want them to taste Kentucky, smell it, touch it and see it. I want this to be something they remember forever. I want to take pictures and make memories. I want them to learn to appreciate the beauty God has blessed us with in this great state....and I want it to be fun! I know some of this will be lost on them now, that the process may become dull and boring at times, but I hope they can recall this as they grow older with smiles, happy memories and historical facts. Who knows, maybe this could spark an interest to see more of the world in this same way for us and the kids. I want "My Old Kentucky Home" to mean something......

No comments: